Burdwan A. P. C. Roy Private Industrial Training Institute
General Rules & Regulations
These rules and regulations are subjected to additions and alternations by the management of the institute, as may be required from time to time.
- Each trainee should attend his or her class in proper time mentioned by the institute positively and regularly.
- If any trainee fails to attend within the prescribed time for any reasons, his presence will not be considered
- Classes are held in different shifts from Tuesday to Sunday depending on the routine and time table prepared and notified from time to time by the institute.
- The progress report card will be served by the institute to each I.T.I. trainee free of cost for keeping records of marks obtained from monthly trade test and attendance.
- Sessional marks will be given to the trainees on the basis of their progress, daily works including external tours(educational excursions)
- Practical copies to be made by each trainee for daily practical works during the period of his training, as per direction of his or her trade instructors.
- All the tools and equipments should be used carefully otherwise charges for damaging will be taken from the associated trainee(s) as per norms.
- Educational tour will be held at the final stage of the Test examination of 4th sem, and it will be carried out at any suitable area. Each trainee should attend that educational tour for the betterment of his practical knowledge Sessional Marks will depend on this tour partially. All the travelling allowances and meal will be brought by each trainee individually for the tour including Electric Bill, Transportation charges for tools and equipments, lodging charges.
- Absence from monthly test without sufficient reasons (reasons beyond his or her control) will be regarded as a serious breach of discipline.
- Fees will be received at the cash section of the institute after 2 p.m. during the working days.
- If a student remains absent without notice for more than one month, he will be discharged.
- A student shall be guilty of breach of discipline, if he breaks any of the foregoing rules or otherwise guilty for any misconduct or misbehavior.
- For breach of discipline within or outside the Institution premises, the Principal/Vice Principal/Office In-Charge/ Instructor In- Charge of the Institute may-
- Impose a fine on a trainee,
- Suspend the student for one month or less
- Expel him from the Institution for such period as he thinks right.
- The student's identity card will be issued from the Institution and student must bring it to the Institution.
- Monthly Tuition fees, as prescribed will have to be paid by each trainee on or before the 10th day of the next month positively and punctually, The same may be taken after the due date with submission of late fine, as prescribed. If any trainee fails to pay the fees with prescribed late fine, he will not be allowed to appear at the monthly trade test. The trainee's enrollment will be cancelled if he fails to appear at two consecutive monthly trade tests i.e. he will not be allowed to continue his training to appear in All India Trade Test (AIIT).